Jeremy Dubow, CPA, MST
(312) 461-0877 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Dubow, a founding partner, leads NDH’s tax group and is the company’s Chief Executive Officer. Jeremy provides sophisticated tax planning, consulting and preparation services to businesses, individuals and family groups. Jeremy also oversees NDH’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Jeremy has broad industry experience; his clients include professional service firms, innovative technology start-ups, traditional manufacturing companies and everything in between. As a tax generalist, Jeremy advises his clients on a wide range of tax issues from basic entity selection to sophisticated transaction structuring. His clients value his accessibility, communication, technical expertise and proactive problem solving.
Jeremy routinely speaks on behalf of the IL CPA Society on partnership tax matters and assists other CPA’s on complex flow-through tax issues. Jeremy is actively involved in the IL CPA Society’s tax committees, is the former Chair of the Flow-through Entities Committee and the Chair of the Tax Executive Committee.
Jeremy began his career in Arthur Andersen’s Middle Market Tax group and later was promoted to Tax Manager at Deloitte Tax before co-founding NDH. During his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and competing in endurance races.
Honors & Awards
- 2011 Illinois CPA Society Distinguished Service Award Winner
- Arthur M Seltzer Accounting Award, Washington University in St. Louis: awarded to the outstanding senior in the area of accounting
- Former Chair, Illinois CPA Society Taxation Flow-Through Entities Committee
- Chair, Illinois CPA Society Tax Executive Committee
- Chair, Washington University W Club Executive Committee of Chicago
- Former Treasurer, Chicago Area Runner’s Association
- The John Marshall Law School, Master of Science in Tax Law, with honors (2010)
- Washington University in St. Louis BSBA, summa cum laude (1998)
- Class Valedictorian, John M Olin School of Business
- 5-Time GTE Academic All-American, Cross Country and Track & Field