Josh Harris, CPA
(312) 461-0878 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CPA 2002. NDH Group 2003. Joshua Harris, co-founder of NDH Group, a nine employee boutique tax and accounting focused firm, advises emerging growth and technology companies, professional services, and individuals on accounting and tax matters. Josh leads the start-up services practice for NDH. His straight forward and high-value approach allows business owners to focus on their service line and product offering, while he provides all back-office financial accounting responsibilities. His experience successfully running a start-up professional services firm, coupled with his background in taxation, provide a fresh and innovative approach. Josh’s clients vary in size and location, but share the same aggressive growth initiatives and goals.
His clients find him accessible and communicative in all aspects of the engagement. Josh networks his clients which allow them to capitalize on emerging trends and stay at the fore-front of cutting edge service offerings. Prior to co-founding NDH in 2003, he worked in the middle market tax group for Arthur Andersen and Deloitte.
Publications & Presentations
- Advisor & Mentor, Start-up Leadership Program
- Speaker, IL CPA Society Advanced Topics in Flow Through Taxation (2011)
- Guest Speaker, Bowling Green University Business School Students (2011)
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Illinois Certified Public Accountant
- Iowa Career Exploration Network – Program Student Mentor
- Beta Gamma Sigma, International Honor Society, University of Iowa Chapter
- University of Iowa, B.B.A.