On-demand accounting systems provide tools for business owners to efficiently acquire business intelligence through improved financial reporting, sophisticated financial dashboards and well-managed accounting systems architecture.
Financial reporting is the most important feature of any accounting system. Without reports that meet accepted accounting standards (GAAP), businesses risk losing credibility with their management teams, Boards of Directors and investors.
Achieving GAAP compliance is challenging. We research compliance trends and techniques, continually adding relevant information to our reports library. This library is cloned for your use and your staff is trained to work with it.
Accessing our comprehensive reports library benefits your management team through:
- On-demand updates. Updates to statements are made on-demand as governing bodies like FASB make them available.
- Customization. Our entity and industry specific reporting schemas provide customized statements.
- Metrics reports. Our financial reports provide the starting point for sophisticated metrics reporting and financial dashboards.
- Cost savings. Thousands of dollars in setup fees and time can be spared during an implementation or conversion due to replicating our existing reports library.
- Platform neutrality. The library of reports can be applied to any system regardless of your operating platform.
Good business intelligence is derived well managed financial operations and systems architecture. Financial dashboards give you a single screen, graphical view of the trends, risks, and opportunities driving your business. This snapshot of your operations provides:
- Business IQ. You can react intelligently with current, accurate, and relevant data at the right level of detail.
- Exceptions reporting. Seeing patterns and trends allows you to visualize exceptions and act accordingly.
- Powerful analytics. Integrating financial, operational, and customer data allows powerful computations and analysis of your business.
- Segment reporting. Side-by-side reports allow you to segment profit or loss by business unit or location.
- Comparative reporting. Rolling time periods allow you to enact relevant analysis on business units, products, or services over comparative reporting periods.
Our dashboards utilize practically every available reporting and computational function that our on-demand systems offer. Components such as graphs, scorecards, and segment reports are arranged for effective visualization. You will find this capability vital for financial and organizational insight.
These tools bring your business into sharper focus, and through this lens we have been able to meet the reporting standards of banks, investors, and boards who require financial transparency. Consider the benefits of reporting clarity for your business.