As a business owner focused on managing operations and creating shareholder value, you seldom have time to oversee your accounting department. Our experienced accounting professionals can handle day-to-day tasks through our Back-Office Accounting Solutions, We provide you with an outsourced accounting team possessing strong accounting knowledge, vast experience across multiple industries and accounting system expertise. Using web-based accounting systems, we staff these positions offsite.
Our back office accounting team consists of CPAs or professionals with similar experiences and backgrounds.
We provide you a Controller dedicated to improving and supervising your financial operations. Our professional becomes a valuable member of your team and ensures that your finance and accounting functions are properly executed.
The Controller works under the direction of your CFO or in combination with our CFO service. In both instances, our professionals benefit your business by maintaining best-practice methods for:
- Fast close. Procedures for account close during the critically short period of time after month-end.
- Financial reporting. Management of the reporting process that begins prior to the issuance of statements.
- Billing & accounts payable. A process for invoice delivery and payment that reduces workload and error.
- Collections. Keeping you and senior managers informed and involved with past-due accounts.
- Systems upkeep. Making proper changes to the accounting, sales, inventory, and reporting systems.
- Cash management. Keeping the highest available float with linked cash balance and line-of-credit accounts.
Staff Accountant Outsource
Our staff accountants effectively manage your back-office needs by combining strong accounting knowledge and efficient application of tools. NDH’s training and standard work templates help ensure an accurate and efficient work product. Getting it right the first time saves you the cost of rework typically required using temporary agencies or service bureaus.
Based on your needs, our staff accountants work under the direction of your controller/CFO or in combination with one of our outsource service offerings.
The functional duties of the Staff Accountant include:
- Acting to process receivables, payables, cash, employee expense, and inventory transactions.
- Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger and ensuring that transactions are correctly classified.
- Reconciling all major Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account balances at the end of a reporting period.
- Managing payroll processing and journalizing the results for general ledger input and reconciliation.
- Preparing financial statements and management reports and providing a first review of your statements.
Please also refer to our Start-up Accounting Services Menu for more information on the back office accounting services we can offer you.