Brittany Malyn graduated from University of Missouri-Kansas City with a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting. During college she worked at her family’s construction company, Straub Construction. While completing her master’s, she was introduced to Courtney Jones with Stratus Group through a professor; here she began her work as a tax professional and completed her CPA certification. Brittany works with individuals and their business ventures. She specializes in high-net-worth individuals and their complex tax situations.
EXPERISE: Individual & Business Tax, Tax planning strategies, small business accounting.
- Favorite thing about my job: The ability to help, teach and explain clients through various complex tax situations
- What is the best dish you can cook? Green Chile chicken enchiladas
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken: To Table Rock Lake in Missouri. We are a lake family and take a trip to the lake every summer, pets included
- Favorite movie quote: “Leap Year” (2010) – at a wedding the bride quotes: “May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn’t live a day without you.”
- Favorite way to celebrate your birthday: Going out to dinner
- I have an irrational fear of SNAKES!
- Favorite concert you’ve attended: Chris Stapleton
- What would your last meal be? Tacos!