Danielle graduated from Widener University with a bachelor’s in Accounting and a master’s of tax and financial planning. Danielle joined NDH in January 2021 as a Senior Tax Associate and focuses primarily on individual and business tax compliance. Prior to joining NDH, Danielle focused exclusively on international tax consulting and compliance. She is currently pursuing her CPA.
Expertise: International Tax, Individual and Business Tax Compliance
- Favorite thing about NDH: How nice everyone is and the flexibility for scheduling work around family life.
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken: Weekend in Pittsburgh
- What is your side gig/passion project/hobby? Brazilian jiu jitsu, goal to become a world champion
- I have an irrational fear of: All bugs
- If you could have dinner with one Marvel character, who would it be and why? Wong, because he’s low key the best character and hilarious.
- Favorite workout or sport to play? Volleyball