Braden Harsy graduated from Roosevelt University with a master’s in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. He joined NDH in 2022 after beginning his career in healthcare recruitment. As our Lead Recruiter, Braden focuses on the continued growth of our team by connecting with motivated and talented individuals. Braden spends his spare time attending concerts and music festivals with friends.
EXPERTISE: Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Project Management
- Favorite thing about NDH: The collaborative and friendly culture. We are a passionate team that is always willing to help each other. We always go the extra mile for our coworkers and clients.
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken: My 2019 trip to Rome, Venice, and Barcelona. It had unbelievable sights and amazing food!
- Favorite movie quote: “We accept the love we think we deserve” – Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Favorite way to celebrate your birthday: I have previously celebrated my birthday at Okeechobee Music Festival. Nothing beats being surrounded by friends and good music!
- Favorite concert you’ve attended: Electric Forest in Rothbury, Michigan. This festival had amazing energy and artists!