Jacqueline joined NDH in December 2021 as an Office Manager and Tax Liaison. She assists with the administrative components of the office along with tax services. Jacqueline holds a bachelor’s in business administration from DePaul University. Prior to NDH, Jacqueline was a manager at the East Bank Club. Jacqueline is passionate about animals and in her spare time is establishing a dog daycare business.
EXPERTISE: Administration & Customer Service
- Favorite thing about NDH: Work – Life Balance. I have control and freedom within my position where I never feel micromanaged. NDH sets you up with an environment to produce high quality work and always encourages you to pursue your outside interests and passions.
- What is the best dish you can cook? – A cheesy egg sandwich for breakfast. With a runny yolk of course.
- What is your side gig/passion project/hobby? -Dog sitting & floral design
- Favorite movie quote: “Ursula, I found your scrunchy.” – George of the Jungle
- I have an irrational fear of: Tornadoes… Very midwestern of me.