Joseph joined NDH in February 2021 as a Tax Manager. He is a tax generalist focusing primarily on individual and flow-through entity tax compliance. Prior to joining NDH, Joseph spent over 5 years at a mid-market public accounting firm. In 2012, he received his master’s degree from DePaul University with a focus in accounting. His industry focus is family office, high net worth individuals, private equity, and real estate. Prior to getting into public accounting, Joseph was in marketing in New York City. In his spare time, Joseph enjoys spending time with his two beautiful daughters.
EXPERTISE: Individual and Business Tax Compliance, Tax Planning
- Favorite thing about NDH: The people and the freedom. You will not be micromanaged and have complete control of your workload.
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken: Tough call, but African safari in Kenya/Tanzania just beats out backpacking through Southeast Asia
- I have an irrational fear of: Free falling. Bungee jumping was maybe the worst thing I’ve ever done in my life.
- Favorite workout or sport to play? Now it’s Pickleball. I’m one of those people.
- What is your side gig/passion project/hobby? Used to be travelling as I’ve been to over 30 countries, but now my free time is with my kids or the Chicago Bears.
- What would your last meal be? The biggest seafood tower I could find.