Megan Nolan graduated from University of Wisconsin – Madison with a bachelor’s in English literature. After working as General Manager for a restaurant group in Madison, Megan relocated to Chicago and joined NDH in 2021. As Head of Tax Administration, Megan supports the team in establishing and streamlining our tax preparation policies and procedures. In her spare time, Megan enjoys trying new restaurants, reading, and playing video games.
Expertise: Administration, Customer Service
- Favorite thing about NDH: My coworkers. Everyone works really well together and the group is great at fostering an environment where you feel comfortable asking questions and learning.
- Desert island book: “Good Omens” by Neil Gaiman. I have read it about 600 times and could read it another 600 more.
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken: The month-long trip through Europe I took in college. In particular, I really loved Florence and Madrid. I spent way too long staring at “The Garden of Earthly Delights” and “Saturn Devouring his Son” at the Prado and at “La Guernica” at the Reina Sofia. And “The Gates of Paradise” in Florence are beautiful.
- What is your side gig/passion project/hobby? I own entirely too many books. My movers when I came to Chicago definitely hated me.
- Favorite workout or sport to play? Volleyball! Thank goodness for the NDH summer team!