Rebekah Carr graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago with her master’s in accounting. After completing the internship program at NDH, Rebekah joined the team as a full-time associate concentrating on accounting. She eventually switched focus to tax and now, as a Senior Associate, specializes in preparing returns for foreign individuals and individuals with stock option income elements. Rebekah enjoys walking nature trails with her dog, attending metalcore concerts, and playing video games.
EXPERTISE: Tax Compliance and Consulting
- Favorite thing about NDH: The open-door learning policy. If I need help, I can always find guidance / direction.
- Desert island book: Currently, Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney. It’s heavily inspired by Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None and the ending had me questioning everything I’d read.
- What is the best dish you can cook? Either lemon chicken parmesan pasta or my breakfast casserole.
- Favorite movie quote: “Wow, what a hole” – Home Alone 2
- What is your go-to karaoke song? Tequila – The Champs.
- Favorite way to celebrate your birthday: In no particular order: a large brown sugar boba, a slice of peanut butter pie, a long walk in nature, hours of video games, and shoddy, flat singing of songs in the car.
- I have an irrational fear of: Taking a shower/ bath during a lightning storm and being electrocuted.
- Favorite concert you’ve attended: Bring Me The Horizon in 2017 at the Aragon Ballroom.