Samantha Gordon graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a master’s of science in accounting; shortly after graduating she joined the firm as an intern in 2015. She works mainly on the financial solutions side of the firm with extensive experience with start-ups, SaaS, and whole-sale businesses. When not working, Samantha enjoys spending time with her chocolate lab (aptly named Hershey), reading, and going to music festivals.
Expertise: GAAP/IFRS Compliance, Revenue Recognition Analysis, Audit Support/Preparation
- Favorite thing about NDH: How collaborative everyone is and their willingness to help.
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken: Aruba – Celebrated a friend, enjoyed the beautiful beaches and went cliff-diving and para-sailing for the first time.
- What would the title of your autobiography be? “Sure, Why Not” – This response has been the start of many fun adventures for me.
- If you were a board game, what game would you be? Scrabble – I get handed a lot of pieces and have to figure out how to make sense of them.
- Favorite way to celebrate your birthday: A music festival or vacation – but definitely somewhere sunny with friends and family.
- Favorite concert you’ve attended: Beyonce – the answer is always Beyonce.